A Little Introduction About Me

About ME

I am taking BA-223(Principle of Marketing) this fall term as that is a prerequisite for getting into the pro-business at OSU. In this class, I hope that I can learn about some marketing strategies that will be useful to assist my mother's business, so I am very excited about it. 

In my daily life, I always enjoy the time when I spend on cooking. I love cooking as I like creating different kinds of dishes and have my family or friends taste it for me. If they like it, I will feel so proud of my products. Otherwise, I will try to improve the menu again and again until they are satisfied with my dishes. The sense of achievement after unremitting endeavor is better than the feeling of success at the first try.

Also, I love spending my time on drawing since from elementary school. My mom was always supportive whatever what do I want to do. I really appreciate her for sending me to the artist school to improve my skills of drawing, which help me a lot in my life. Both of these hobbies make my life to be more interesting and colorful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening----McDonald's

Marketing Case Study ----- Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar